Friday, April 15, 2011

Farewell & relationship

Today 14.4.11 is my last day at RHB. I have been working with RHB for almost 2 years. It was a great job and fantastic working environment. For a week before my effective date, I have been treated for lunch. Jimat! :p

Today is the most memorial to me. We have lunch together as a big family. Our destination is Andalus Restaurant. Nasi arab beb.

IMG_1218   I am the chairman. Wah how small of me.

IMG_1214
Chairman has to stand up. They blocked me!


We have a big laugh! I am so happy because you guys can join together for our farewell. You guys are willing to spend time. We could not have this golden time if we are not leaving u all :p


IMG_1231How could u guys take picture without letting me know. aiya.. nampak kepala je.

IMG_1237  Now u can see me.. these are all jejaka & gadis terhangat di BURSA haha


IMG_1240 Shafiq, MZ, Baz (junior), Zaza (team mate yg tak kesampaian)


Let me story something about these 3 persons.

Shafiq: He is a friend to always accompany me to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also go for prayer together. When he told me that he wants to leave RHB, I was thinking who should replace him. Zaza? No hope. I am still waiting for her to join my team hehe..


Baz aka junior: She is my junior and she respects me as her senior :p. She is keep on saying “OKELAH KALAU BEGITU” to me until I used the words to Shafiq haha.. Finally she exposed that the words come from Indon video clip. Entah dari mana dia dapat video tuh hehe.


Zaza: Actually I just close with her since I heard an announcement that she will join me as one team tapi langit tidak selalunya cerah. kalau padi katakan padi tidak aku tertampi-tampi. 


IMG_1241 Hana was very jealous with this picture :p


IMG_1242 I think Hana also jealous with this picture. How about Tsi Lok? hmm.. I don’t think so. Only Hana :p


Picture 019 I like this picture took by Izzati. I don’t know why is she laugh at me?


Oh ya.. I am not expect that I will get two cards from DBA. The ladies wearing black and blue in the picture above are our DBA. They are always make me pening. They are always request hard disk from me. They are always request to trigger ad hoc backup. They are always request to kill backup. They are always ask me to check SAN storage performance.

140420115387 I like the frame with LINUX COMMAND. Don’t play play DBA also know Linux la…


140420115386
This card from DBA-Hana.


140420115385 This card from DBA-Tsi Lok.

See, they are purposely give me those cards with some "touching" words that make me think twice to leave RHB. Anyway I like the contents. Thanks to both of u.


Finally, the below item make my wife jealous of me. She wants to exchange with her old one. No way! :P

140420115384 This is present from a few users and AD Team. Thanks to all of u. I LIKE… I FOLLOW….


I purposely write this entry not to tell bad thing about you all but those memorials will be in my mind until forever. I am going to miss those requests from DBA, I am going to miss your voice, I am going to miss your laugh. I am very sad to leave all of you huhu…


_MZ_

14 comments:

Rohani Hashim said...

Dear...pleaseeeee...

nak tumbler tuh, pleaseee...

kalau tak, taknak masak selama 1week. beli/makan luar jer, u belanja tau dear...tak kira

MZ said...

aritu dah beli periuk mahal2 xkan xnak masak.

bazylah a.k.a junior said...

yeahhh!!!!!okelah kalau begitu..*oKE lah..."KE" kene kolkolah sket... ;P

Rina AVAIL a.k.a cik betty said...

oh oh sy ingat blog ini wanita yg punya..rupanya kongsi suami isteri ya..mlm td sy carik tutorial menu bar ingat nak buat menubar bloglist tp x jadiklah..nak buat widget related post pon x jadik..asyik x keluar..last² sama cuma buat scroll utk bloglist..sy akan masukkan blog ni dlm bloglistlah..

anda dah dpt kerja barukah? sy harap anda gembira di tpt kerja baru nnt..:)

azzey said...

dpt keje baru ek? gud luck utk keje baru ye..:)

Hana said...

Ohohoho..saya sangat jeles kerane saye takde dalam gambar kat jambatan tersebottt....
Jom bekfes level 6 :)..ngahahaha

zaza Bujang said...

kalo padi katakan padi.. takkan aku tertampi tampi..

kalo jadi katakan jadi.. tidak aku ternanti-nanti


kalo ada sumur di ladang.. boleh saya menumpang mandi.. kalo ada umur yang panjang boleh kita jumpa lagi...

tuai padi antara masak..
esok jangan layu layuan..
intai kami antara nampak..
esok jangan rindu rinduan....

heheheheh.... adios amigos.. fren!

all the best in your future undertakings!

apak cikidong said...

wahhh... i almost leaving my company now, still undecided yet...

Oasis said...

Selamat Maju jaya yer mr MZ.

all the best.

munna said...

sekali mz update.. penuh satu page...

tengku asmadi said...

..GOod Luck at new place ..yg lama ditinggalkan jadi kenangan ,.yg baru dtg jadi kan pedoman..agak kekal ..

Rohani Hashim said...

@MZ
huhu ye baeklah...


@bazylah
tgh bayangkan KE yg kolkolah tu;)


@Rina
ummm related post pun tak jadi eh.nnti la hany try buat balek k

huhu MZ dpt keje baru, InsyaALLAH smoge kurang STRESS la di tempat baru nih


@azzey
a'ah azzey..tengkiu bg pihak MZ


@hana
hoho jom breakfast jom ;)


@zaza
Ameen, nanti jumpa lagi yer ;)


@apak
hummm mesti susah kan nk tinggalkn tempat kita yg slesa nih.hurmm


@Oasis
tengkiu wadi


@munna
a'ah kakmunna, siap ckp kt hany jangan update supaya entri dia ada kat atas...


@tengkuasmadi
ameen, tengkiu asmadi...besh nama klasik gitu.

Tsi Lok . 诗乐 said...

I really enjoy reading this piece and will miss disturbing you at night...lol
All the best!

MZ said...

Thanks Tsi Lok. Let me know if guys have any activities. Hope I could join :)

~TQ Dear~

Followers